Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've beeen looking for a 2 man backpacking 3 season tent under 4lbs for about 6 months.
I was actually narrowing it down to the Kelty Grand Mesa 2 (2010) and the Teton 2. Both are very similar in size and weight with the only difefrence being the door locations.
Mesa has door on small side while Teton has door on wide side. But Teton didnt have a complete fly.
Not only does the Salida have a wide door and large vestibule but it has more screen than the rest. A complete fly. Gear loft. Better color. Lighter. Need I say more.
I got it for $114 on ebay.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kelty Salida 2 Backpacking 2 Person Tent
A great all-around, lightweight backpacking tent, the Kelty Salida 2 Tent is designed for three season use. With over 10 square feet of vestibule space and a spacious interior, this tent is guaranteed to offer a comfortable backcountry escape.
Click here for more information about Kelty Salida 2 Backpacking 2 Person Tent
0 comments:
Post a Comment